Friday, November 19, 2010

Whipped into a frenzy



I have been racking my brain for gluten and dairy free solutions for special occasions and upcoming holidays. Family traditions are important to us and recipes we've used to celebrate these moments have become endangered with these food allergies. And then the heavens opened above, and heavenly light rained down from above. Healthy top has come to our rescue. It's lactose free, gluten free, cholesterol free, soy free, non-gmo, vegan, and kosher. We couldn't ask for much more except, please Lord, let it taste good! I was thrilled at how simple this stuff is to use. It needs to be refrigerated for at least 30 minutes before you use it, throw it in a mixing bowl, whisk it for a few minutes and waa laa! Done. It whipped up just as promised and it was very tasty. It doesn't taste exactly like whipped cream but it is pretty close. Here's how I used the final product:


I don't live near a retailer of this product so I found it on Amazon.com

Happy holidays everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment