Thursday, September 29, 2011

Commotion over Cos



I've been dying to see inside a Cos ever since I saw some of my fellow fashion bloggers going on about it. I'm not lucky enough to live near one so you can imagine my excitement when it's online store opened.

These are a few of the pieces I was most excited to see when I visited their site:

 A-line Poplin shirt €45, Tailored wool trousers €89, Grey streaked dress €69

Ribbed pleat skirt €59, Structured wool felt dress €99, Top with ribbon tie €59

What do you fashion lovers think of these pieces? Have you visited their online store yet?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I didn't know they opened an online store now! Thanks for sharing!

    I was already counting down the days until I go back to the Netherlands for Christmas, so I could pay a visit to COS as well. But now apparently I don't need to go back (HA! just kidding) :-)

    You picked really nice items, especially like the trousers and wool dress. Oh, and the skirt...

    www.thesignaturebow.com

    ReplyDelete