Monday, September 12, 2011

Ruffian Roundup




all photos from nymag.com

I can't tell you how excited I am to see the photos from the new collections making their way to us. These are my top picks from the Ruffian 2012 RTW collection. To me, the overall collection involved a lot of structured cuts in soft, silky and shiny materials. Some of the outfits reminded me of dress military uniforms with the color blocking. I love the ruffles and materials that were added to keep the overall feel feminine. I think it's really hard to pair red and pink but the second outfit above nailed it!

What do you think of my picks? Do you love or hate the overall feel of the collection which you can see here.

Ciao,
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Loved it! My fav is the white dress with the metallic blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete