Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fashion is Back to Black

Image Map
{Image source Style.com. Click on an image to visit the collection.}

I'm always looking for fashion inspiration from the runways. From Spring to Fall this year, I noticed black was a strong and steady presence in a lot of collections. Daring silhouettes, contrasting textures, and luscious materials were what made them special for me.

When we want to capture a runway look or feel, it can seem difficult to find pieces those of us on budgets can afford. I never let that stop me from trying though.

Evans Black Crinkle Embroderied Top H&M V Neck Dress Zara Studio Slit Skirt Zara Jacquard Pattern Trousers H&M Wrap Dress Dorothy Perkins Black Beaded V Neck Top Image Map
{Image sources are from each retailers site. Click on an image if you'd like to shop the piece.}

I never get tired of black. Are any of you going to supplement your wardrobe with black this year?

3 comments:

  1. Supplement? Hehehe. It IS my wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chillairandperfumeMay 13, 2012 at 12:19 AM

    It's funny. Black is so classis & chic, and I LOVE it. But I have very little of it & rarely wear it. I need to change that!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish dorothy perkins are available in USA because her collection is just so chic!

    I totally need to get several {more} LBDs....

    ReplyDelete